Monday, August 29, 2005

fundamental play; PHARM.AS

Technical Analysis is what I use in my trades. With all my disciplined technical trading rules, I allow myself one fundamental play in which I don't have to sell if the chart tells me to ;)

Pharming was my first stock, and now I bought some again at 3,49 (euro)
Recently it ran up to 5,04 in expectation of a big partner. Pharming decided to go with several smaller partners instead, and do more on their own. This was a dissapointment for investors and the stock came down to around 3,30.
I have much confidence in Pharming and think on the long run they did the right thing in not choosing for one partner. Such a choice is a strong a though one, and I applaud Pharming that they had the guts to be selfconfident and take this decision.
So to my opinion the fundamentals aren't any worse than they were at the time the stock stood at 5,04. That's why I think this stock isn't priced right, and I think it can go up without any news to 4,00 - 4,20 at least. From 3,49 that would be a nice profit to start with.

Pharming Group N.V. is developing innovative protein therapeutics for unmet medical needs. The Company’s products include potential treatments for genetic disorders, medical and specialty products for surgical indications, and intermediates for various applications. Pharming has two products in late stage development - recombinant human C1 inhibitor for hereditary angioedema (Phase III) and recombinant human lactoferrin for nutritional use. The advanced technologies of the Company include innovative platforms for the production of protein therapeutics, as well as technology and processes for the purification and formulation of these products

2 Comments:

At 3:31 AM, Anonymous Rick J said...

I have been following a site now for almost 2 years and I have found it to be both reliable and profitable. They post daily and their stock trades have been beating
the indexes easily.

Take a look at Wallstreetwinnersonline.com

RickJ

 
At 4:14 AM, Anonymous Rick J said...

I have been following a site now for almost 2 years and I have found it to be both reliable and profitable. They post daily and their stock trades have been beating
the indexes easily.

Take a look at Wallstreetwinnersonline.com

RickJ

 

Post a Comment

<< Home