Friday, August 26, 2005

Welcome

Welcome on this blog!
On this blog I will post my experiences and learned lessons in the stock market.
When I started trading I found it very usefull to read the experiences from other traders.
I will be very open en honest; besides my victories you will be able to read my numerous mistakes and the lessons to be learned from them :)

So what kind of trader am I? I'm what you'd call a 'swing trader': I'm using TA to pick my trades, and aim for a short term win. Most of the time I know nothing or very little about the company I'm trading. I sometimes don't even know the name, just the stockname!

I will conclude my first posting with a very valuable lesson I learned from 'Reminescences of a Stock Operator'. "It's not about making or losing money in the stock market, it's about being right or wrong. "
This lesson makes me able to take a loss with a smile.

5 Comments:

At 10:07 PM, Blogger Michael said...

I think you got that quote very wrong and you spelled 'losing' wrong too

 
At 8:41 AM, Blogger acoach2 said...

You have a great blog. I'm going to book mark this one! I have a site onswing trading.
It also has a lot of usefull information about swing trading. Stop by if you have time.

 
At 9:27 AM, Anonymous Rick J said...

I have been following a site now for almost 2 years and I have found it to be both reliable and profitable. They post daily and their stock trades have been beating
the indexes easily.

Take a look at Wallstreetwinnersonline.com

RickJ

 
At 7:02 PM, Anonymous Rick J said...

I have been following a site now for almost 2 years and I have found it to be both reliable and profitable. They post daily and their stock trades have been beating
the indexes easily.

Take a look at Wallstreetwinnersonline.com

RickJ

 
At 8:05 PM, Anonymous Rick J said...

I have been following a site now for almost 2 years and I have found it to be both reliable and profitable. They post daily and their stock trades have been beating
the indexes easily.

Take a look at Wallstreetwinnersonline.com

RickJ

 

Post a Comment

<< Home